The Doujinshi & Manga Lexicon Forum
LOGO
The Doujinshi & Manga Lexicon Forum > News > New Update Beta 2.3 <BACK> <1> <NEXT><Reply> <New topic>
POSTERPOST

MugiMugi
Administrator

KI: 1204

There made a bunch of changes that was long overdue.

* Got ride of the really annoying agreement page.
* Diffiented between adult images & censored images.
* To view adult images you need to browse to a book and click the image and agree to it.
* Few bugs caused by using https fixed.
* + Some minor backend bug fixes.
* Fixed a bunch of code related to cookies, I recomend logging in and out if you have issues. Hopefully forum posting should work for those who is affected.

I have quite a some time over to fix things overall now, so if there is something urgent that you know about please let me know either by PM or post here and I'll see if I can tackle it.

2014-05-11:
* Conventions: You can now add Parody, Character and Content to theme a Convention to better give idea of the purpose of the convention.
* Fixed bunch of import bugs on backend code.
2014-05-03 14:09:33<Quote> <Edit>

MoeMoe

KI: 1309

Though it's not urgent for me but setting of the language from the national flag at upper right is reset when I move to other page.
2014-05-03 17:16:22<Quote> <Edit>
MugiMugi
Administrator

KI: 1204

Fast question do you have cookies disabled? Thats the only thing I can think off, I can do some things to maybe make it work as well.
2014-05-04 10:46:17<Quote> <Edit>
MoeMoe

KI: 1309

I allow local data to be set for cookie.
2014-05-04 13:11:12<Quote> <Edit>
The Doujinshi & Manga Lexicon Forum > News > New Update Beta 2.3 <BACK> <1> <NEXT><Reply> <New topic>

mugiBB (C) (V0.1)

Page was generated in 0.0637 seconds !